Eventually neglect will cost you…Preventative Maintenance is Key.
Statistics show that 80% of all service calls are due to a lack of maintenance / upkeep on a residence’s HVAC equipment.
Total Home Comfort provides the very best in professional services for clientele. Our highly-trained and TSSA certified technicians are very knowledgeable of all coding and in accuracy in their estimating and sizing of equipment. They are always available for residential and commercial clientele for all heating, cooling and air quality service needs.
In addition, we also provide:
- FREE estimates
- Service for ALL brands
- 24- hour emergency service
- Factory-trained and TSSA certified technicians
- Financing plans
- Total Home Comfort is a Member of the The Heating, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Institute of Canada (HRAI).
- Maintenance Plans available
Our highly- trained and certified technicians are available 24 hours in case of any service needs for your Total Comfort zone.
If you have any of these common comfort complaints, let us know and we can offer solutions
- Some rooms are comfortable, but others feel too warm or too cool
- Rooms become stale and stuffy when the furnace or air conditioner runs
- Cooking, smoking and other odors seem to linger
- Rooms feel drafty
- Energy bills seem high
- Condensation and/or mildew forms on window sills or walls
- We experience static electricity shocks in the winter
- Need to reduce the amount of dust, mold or pollen in the indoor air
- The heating or air conditioning equipment is noisy