Total Home Comfort is a full-service heating and cooling contractor serving Durham Region, the GTA, and surrounding areas
We service all makes and models of furnaces, central air conditioners, heat pumps, thermostats, humidifiers, electronic air cleaners plus many other heating and cooling products.
Why choose the Total Home Comfort team?
- Free estimates
- Service, Repairs, and Maintenance for ALL brands
- Factory-trained and TSSA Certified Technicians.
- Flexible Financing Plans.
- Member of the Heating, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Institute of Canada (HRAI).
- Maintenance Plans available
- Contact Us for 24 Hour HVAC Services.
We offer 24 hour emergency service and flexible financing options.
Total Home Comfort works toward customer satisfaction at each stage of service, from the first inquiry to final installation and follow up service calls.We stand behind our work, 100%.
YOUR COMFORT CHECKLIST:If you have any of these common comfort complaints, let us know and we will offer solutions:
- Your system shuts off frequently and seems to be struggling
- Some rooms are comfortable, but others feel too warm or too cool
- Rooms become stale and stuffy when the furnace or air conditioner runs
- Cooking, smoking, and other odors seem to linger
- Rooms feel drafty
- Energy bills seem high
- Condensation, mold or mildew forms on windowsills or walls
- You experience static electricity shocks in the winter
- You experience allergy symptoms indoors, and need to reduce the amount of dust, mold, or pollen in the indoor air
- The heating or air conditioning equipment is suddenly noisy
TOTAL HOME COMFORT PROVIDES RESIDENTIAL HVAC SYSTEMS FOR:
- High Tech Homes
- Town Homes
- Mobile Homes
COMMERCIAL HVAC INSTALLATION & REPAIR
Total Home Comfort offers installations ranging from the smallest to the largest commercial projects. Our commercial division specializes in design/build as well as being highly competitive in the bid and spec market. Total Home Comfort is a leading HVAC installation contractor in the Durham Region and surrounding areas and the GTA.
Total Home Comfort provides sales, design, installation, and repair/maintenance of Commercial HVAC systems, including:
- Ductwork Installations
- Cooling Systems
- Heating Systems
- Rooftop Systems
- Domestic Hot Water Heating
- Indoor Air Quality
- Air Handlers
- Piping Systems
- Radiant Heating
- Variable Speed Systems
RESOURCESReview these helpful resources to learn more about our commitment to your quality of service and your safety.
Member: Better Business Bureau, since 2006
Total Home Comfort is an Accredited Business with an A+ Rating with the Better Busienss Bureau.Find our listing online: https://www.bbb.org/ca/on/whitby/profile/heating-and-air-conditioning/total-home-comfort-0107-1150189 .