Total Home Comfort takes many safe COVID-19 precautionary measures, to ensure the health and safety of our clients, and our team.
Our COVID 19 Service Call Protocols include:
- We request that our homeowners remain at least 6 feet away, at all times.
- There will not be any personal contact with anyone during our service call.
- We will call when en-route, then again once we have arrived at your location.
- We will knock on the door, enter the premises, then head straight to the unit that requires servicing.
- After completion of the service, our customers will be sent the invoice, via email, and we request payment for the service at that time.
The day before we will call and ask:
- Have you been travelling in the last 2 weeks?
- Have you had any flu like symptoms, or been in contact with anyone with flu like symptoms in the last 2 weeks?
- Have you had any contact with anyone testing positive for COVID-19?
- If all the answers are NO, our office will email the invoice and set up payment via credit card.
- We will not process the credit card until the installation is complete.
- The installer will do the walk through of the system via cell phone while still on site.